What is Group Biofield Tuning?
Group Biofield Tuning is a unique sound healing experience. Each session is different depending on the collective energy of the group and what comes up for us to address and tune into.
How is this different than a sound bath?
Group Biofield Tuning is a more involved sound experience. You are an active participant in the experience. While you do get to relax and unwind you remain present throughout guided by your breath and the information that is coming through for the group. After a Group Biofield Tuning experience the effects/changes can be felt days, weeks, or months. this work is about affecting change in the electrical system to help you to better regulate your nervous system in this current world. Helping you to feel more center, grounded, and coherent in all aspects of your life.
A sound bath is a great way to shift your awareness and drop into a meditative state. It is a passive interaction with sound. Allowing the sound to bath over you and help you reach that relaxed state for how ever long the sound bath lasts. The effects can be lasting but eventually you have to go back into the real world and the stressors may wreak havoc on your nervous system.
What are the benefits?
- Increased energy
- Decrease stress & anxiety
- Improved energetic flow
- Increased ability to be present
- Increased ability to remain centered and grounded
- More affordable option
- Group atmosphere
I see there are two options, in person and online, which one would be best for me?
In person is for you if:
- You live in the Nashville, TN area
- You enjoy being around other people
- You love getting out of the house and exploring new places
- You enjoy meeting new people
- You have the space in your schedule to drive to a location
Online is for you if:
- You enjoy the comforts of being in your own home
- You have a full schedule but want to make sure you take time for yourself
- You have access to wifi and Zoom
- You like going to sleep right after the session
- You like the option to listen to the recording