Welcome to the Resonant Release: Sound Therapy, An Active Approach to Addressing Trauma Course!
Are you a talk therapist, holistic practitioner, or healthcare professional looking to expand your skill set in trauma healing?
Look no further! Join me on Friday, September 15th from 9am-12pm for a transformative journey that combines the power of sound therapy with an active approach to address trauma in a holistic and empowering way.
- Learn the art of utilizing sound therapy techniques with tuning forks to unlock trauma stored in the body and energy field.
- Discover an active and participatory approach to trauma release, empowering both you and your clients in the healing process.
- Harness the profound effects of resonant frequencies and tuning forks to facilitate deep healing and restoration.
- Cultivate your understanding of trauma and its somatic and energetic expressions, enabling you to effectively identify and address trauma in your clients.
- Explore energy hygiene practices and gain insights into holding space for profound healing experiences.
Why Join Resonant Release?
- Expand your therapeutic toolkit and bring a new level of healing to your clients.
- Acquire practical techniques rooted in sound therapy, enabling you to address trauma from a holistic perspective.
- Gain confidence in facilitating trauma release and grounding processes to support your clients' transformations.
- Connect with a supportive community of like-minded professionals, fostering collaboration and growth.
Join us for this intimate workshop limited to 8 participants. The investment is $150 per person and includes light snacks to keep you energized throughout the session.
Take a step towards becoming a catalyst for transformation in the lives of your clients. Reserve your spot in the Resonant Release: Sound Therapy, An Active Approach to Addressing Trauma Course today!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to embark on a journey of self-discovery, professional growth, and profound healing. Register now and unlock the power of sound therapy as an active approach to trauma release.