What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is a client centered and holistic approach focusing on promoting independence through active engagement in enjoyable life activities.
You may benefit from occupational therapy services if:
- You had a recent hospitalization and feel you have not fully recovered from:
- Prolonged illness
- Heart surgery
- Total hip/knee replacements
- Back surgery
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- You need help to get back into your daily routine
- You have pain and are looking for a pill free solution
- You have frequent falls would like to work on your balance and strength
- You would like to get back to doing the things you love
How do I get started?
At the initial consultation we will create goals that are specific to YOUR needs. YOU are in the driver seat. Whether you have recently experienced a health related crisis such as an illness, hospitalization, or surgery you may benefit from OT services.
The first initial consultation is FREE! Lets connect and help you take back control of your life.